Friday, October 12, 2012

Flowers and denim






Even though it's getting colder and colder every day I am still trying to take advantage of every sun beam. This dress I got about two years ago from MANGO and is easily one of my most precious items. I remember I got it as a present from my mom after I Aced my final exams my senior year. I had been eyeing it for such a long time and for some reason I couldn't get myself to spend the money after spending so much for prom and graduation that when my mom took me to the store and bought it for me I was so so so exited. I have worn it numerous times but this one I paired it with a simple denim jacket to tone down the girliness of the dress and went for a day trip to Philadelphia. However I must admit even though I had a great time there it got cold in the evening and I mean cold.
Have a great weekend everybody.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment