Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In the alley



Hello there, I'm currently sitting in my kitchen making biscuit cake, melting like I am in a sauna and going through my unpublished yet outfits and taught that it's time to start posting more often. So this post will not be just some photos and I won't try to explain why exactly I decided to wear that New Yorker romper that I got last summer for 1 EUR or a dollar and some cents, this time I will share with you my latest favorite summer songs. Staring with the latest collab between Chris Brown, David Guetta and Lil Wayne - I Can Only Imagine followed by

We Are Young by Fun. ft Janelle Monae
Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me May Be
Glad You Came by The Wanted
Wild Ones by Flo Rida
Back in Time by Pitbull

Have a great and hot week wherever you are :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment