Friday, May 18, 2012

So excited!!!





Hey, long time no post. Reason being I have been very busy the last almost two weeks and finally I get to share why. I am so excited I can't stay in one place. Tomorrow the 19th of May I am flying to the U.S. and I will be spending my summer on the East Coast. Amazing right, except the fact that if I wanted to go and I really wanted to, I had to finish my school year about a month and something earlier, which meant going from teacher to teacher and trying to do all my projects on time. And plus I had to go to work up until last week and with school all this week and plus I wanted to shoot some outfits for the blog and be prepared in case I couldn't do that there in the beginning.
As I am writing this I am trying to figure out if am forgetting to pack something after all it's one thing to pack for a week and something completely different to pack for four months.
Enough with the ramble, on to the outfit. My inspiration came from the horrible weather we've been having recently in Bulgaria and I really wanted to wear those black pants that I got to be a part of my uniform half a year ago so after changing the top I think about 3 times at the end I loved the outfit.
That's it from me for now next post will be in airport style, so stay tuned.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment