Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Get your spring on: NEON




One of my favorite trends for this spring and summer and actually the one I'm most looking forward to wear is NEON. Having said that I am going to let you in on a little secret of how to follow a particular color trend:
#1 Nail polish - easily the most inexpensive and simple way to be trendy.
#2 Accessories - a set of earrings, a pair of heels, a scarf or a bag. Add a pop of neon color to your outfit for an effortless chic look.
#3 Actual clothing piece - find a pretty and flattering dress, skirt, top, blouse or whatever as long as you like the way it looks on you and pair it with light colors for a girly look or darks for a more rocker tough look.

PS
Last week I found the prettiest orange neon chiffon fabric and I can't wait to turn it into a skirt so I'll keep you posted.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment